Good Luck Leslie!

Thursday, May 28, 2009

I just wanted to make this blog a dedication to Leslie! She is running her first marathon this weekend and is leaving for San Diego today, for the big event. She has been preparing for this marathon for some time and has been super discipline as well. She went to the river and not once did she take a sip of any beer or alcohol. While we were all being fat asses and eating all sorts of snacks, she was eating healthy. I need that type of discipline. In addition, she is working on her masters degree, taking 4 classes and still finds time to train. That's some dedication!!



Well Les, I really wish you the best of luck. I know you'll do great. We'll be cheering you on all the way from Houston, Texas. Maybe one day I"ll join you. For now I think I'll stick to the half marathon because it just sounds more easy than 26.2...lol I also wish all the other ladies on your team the best of luck. Please take lots of pics and it's celebration time when you get back! So everyone lets wish Leslie and her team GOOD LUCK on their first marathon!




To my twin... GOOD LUCK!!
(completing a half-marathon and now doing it BIG)

0 comments: