I'M BACK!

Wednesday, May 27, 2009




So I'm finally back from my 12 day vacation. It was a blast. As always the water was gorgeous, beautiful weather and the best thing this year... it was empty! Thanks to Swine Flu many vacationers cancelled their trips which only benefited us :) ! Thank you Swine Flu! Not only did my flight get upgraded but my hotel did too. I went from staying at a 31/2 star hotel to staying in a 5 star hotel, a room w/a HUGE balcony and 24hr room service. Its horrible how the media over did this whole flu thing. It was pretty empty , not many tourist but enough to make the environment pleasant. I only wish I would have booked more days. Next year I'm staying 6days 5 nights instead!!!



Due to the amount of people traveling, I wasn't able to take many "What Da" pics. I know, I know... THAT SUCKS!! I was hoping to come back and post a million of them. I managed to grab a few pics. Here they are







Too much tanning








Topless in Playa... not sure why?






Mexican Michael Jackson... YEST BIT'ET!


As if the 5days in Playa wasn't enough, I came back to Houston for 2 days and then back doored it with a trip to the Guadalupe River. This year was fun BUT not as fun as last year. The river was very low, you had to walk about half the time and it basically was a buzz killer! However, it was still fun and we're ready to do it again for Charlie's birthday!!! I don't have my pics from the river yet. I haven't developed the water camera. Oh and on the river I did find someone else's water camera and I'm developing that camera as well..so should be interesting to see what type of pics other folks take. I'll have those pics posted soon!



Hope everyone had a great Memorial Day Weekend!

0 comments: