Prom 2009

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Today I received the most hilarious email from my bf's mom. I'm sure a lot of you all have seen it but why not add these HORRIBLE pictures to my "What Da" series and give you a laugh for the day. I'm not sure if these pictures are real but they were a joy to look at! I really hope no one has worn something like this to their prom and if they have please give them a fashion ticket! So here they are...

Welcome to this months edition of "What Da" pictures of Prom 2009

- First we have the bride of Sponge Bob

Was the theme a tribute to cartoon characters?

- Then we have a wanna-be Shakira
Is she a belly dancer?
- Then we have a model for Anne's linens

Is she wearing a curtain?

- The latest County jail outfit for women

The matching anklet is to cover her house arrest monitor
- Reinaction for " I Dream of Jeannie"
Or better yet, I think thats a nightmare??

- What happens when the condom breaks!
If you have a kid(s) in high school, find a babysitter for prom night!
- The High School edition of "So you think you can dance"
Dropping it like its hot
- When loving your pet matters more than having a date
This is why she was dateless!
- She would have been passable had it not been for that deordorant
Make your deodorant clear next time
- Bozo The Clown Gala

Bozo The Clown and her date
- How does she manage?
Gross!
- Big Women of America Fashion Show... NOT!
Big Girl thinks she's a super star!
Hey, big girls need love too!
- Barbie is so disappointed with this outfit!
Like I said...it must have been a cartoon theme prom! Who made these dresses?

There you have it. These are the contestants for the Worst Dress of 2009. Don't they have a dress code at prom? Geez, reinforce it please!

0 comments: