Girls Trip

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Did you check out my new banner??? I found this really cool website on etsy http://www.jleabannerdesigns.etsy.com/ and she makes the best banners in the world!!! I have used her for just about everything now. She even designed my business card for The Trinket Trunk. Super cute!!! I can't wait to print those out. In addition she's also made me some "blog buttons" so all you bloggers make sure to add my button as soon as I post it. (this means Amy and Les)..lol Anyhow, if you ever need any type of banner or design for a business card you should really look up Jenny!! She's awesome, patient and is willing to work with you until your completely satisfied with the work. If that's not customer service I don't know what is! Make sure you let her know I sent you to her shop if you ever decide to use her! Isn't my banner CUTE???


I just got some great news!! My friend Linda is pregnant after 7 years of being with her soul mate!!! This is the first year we celebrated her birthday and we didn't see her messed up!..lol I have to say Amiga, it was the most chilled out birthday you've ever had...yet fun! I think this year it was more family oriented (although ur family still parties it up..lol) and close friends. I just wanted to congratulate Ricardo & Linda (aka Amigo & Amiga) on their new baby girl who will be here in October. She'll actually be born a few days before my birthday!! She will be the best child in the world because she's gonna be a Libra !!!.isn't that right Les???...lol I'm trying to encourage her to start blogging so we can keep track of her pregnancy but we'll see how it goes!! (amiga you shld use the girl that did my banner, she'll make u the cutest one ever!!!) Anyhow, congrats guys, I can't wait to meet Priscilla Isabel!!



This past weekend I took a trip with a few of my favorite girls. We floated the Comal river and then headed to Austin. It was my first time back after 9 years so it was a nice to go back after soooo long. Our hotel was great, with a great view of the city and a fully equipped kitchen.(not that we used it..lol) We partied it up a little...ok a lot and went to this awesome club name "Qua" the dance floor was a fish tank and had baby sharks swimming. It was a bit creepy at first but it was still super cool. Needless to say we got in for free, had free drinks and free shots!...like Misty said "It pays to be a great group of good looking ladies!!" I have to agree! Anyhow, here are a few pics of this past weekend.





It was a great weekend!!!

1 comments:

Leslie said...

Cute banner twin, love it! Congrats to Linda too. Can't wait to meet their baby girl. And as far as your girls weekend it looks like you had an awesome time. Hang in there twin, looks like you have everything going really well for you! Miss ya!