Grandma's 71st Birthday & My Disaster Manicure

Monday, June 22, 2009

This past weekend we celebrated my grandmother's 71st birthday! We had a blast. It was just us girls having a day of fun! We started at Red Robins for lunch, watched "The Proposal" and then took my grandmother shopping! She most defiantly had a blast. How could she not? She had her favorite girls with her...or at least I like to think we're her favorite...lol I just wanted to share with everyone some great pictures from my grandmother's birthday weekend! Can't wait to celebrate many more!



Now although you can't tell in the picture, my left thumb is a hot mess! I went to my USUAL nail place to get a manicure. I thought I was super cute with my hot pink nails when all of a sudden my left thumb started to hurt! I didn't think much of it, I thought it was just cause the nail lady had cut me or something. Well the next day I wake up with the MOST horrible swollen thumb in the world. I swear I have a high tolerance for pain but this is like way extreme! EXTREME!


My mom tells me that she pulled a hang nail which caused an infection (nothing fungal) but still an infection! So now I have this TORE UP from THE FLOR UP thumb that I'm so embarrassed for anyone to see. I'm suppose to go volunteer Tuesday and how the heck am I gonna sign with this FAT AZZ finger? It's so not cute. However, lucky for you I'm going to post a pic of my horrific thumb! How bad do you think it is??


It doesn't even look like I got a manicure. My dogs could have done a better job!

Comparing my thumbs! Can you tell the difference?

Photobucket

1 comments:

Amy said...

quish thats bad!!!! make sure you dont have a staph infection!

http://www.aboutinfections.com/staph-infections/staph-infection-symptoms.html

you can get them from salons!!! be sure that you get it checked out if it keeps hurting!