Some new and old updates....

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

I've slacked a little on my blog so here I am updating everyone on whats been going on.

August: Well, Charlie and I took another one of our weekend trips and this time not to the river but to New Orleans to celebrate my friend Jennifer's birthday. It was a blast partially because we went in a large group. It was ... Ranya & James (aka Jamal & Latika) Jennifer & Mike (voted cutest couple) Jessica & Robert( or should we say Roberto) and of course Charlie & I (The Piggly Wiggly's) and it was a great mix of people. We literally partied till the morning and we have a book full of stories but as we(the group) promised.... What happens in NOLA stays in NOLA! But her are a few pics just to show how much fun we had!

Interview: Last week I had the opportunity to interview with Sorenson. I was referred by an old teacher of mine and I'm always so grateful for her, she brings a lot of opportunities my way. It went well(i think) because I have a second interview this Friday at 9 am to demonstrate my skills. Basically he told me that if he's not going to tell his boss I am hearing I better be a... and I quote " damn good signer" So with that said, I am super nervous and now intimidated. Once again I will ask for some you all to pray for me and wish me LOTS of luck!

Conceal Handgun License: I am now an official CHL holder! I am licensed to carry a GUN! Yes, little bitty me can now carry a weapon! I was super excited and nervous but it was all worth it. I scored a 226 on my shooting test and a perfect score is a 250. My sis also took the class and she also passed with a score of 219. So we both are some bad asses..lol

My weapon , courtesy of Charlie!

My score!
Jojo just now learning how to shoot!...lol
Look at my sister... target shooter!
There you have it... all that in the month of August. Till I blog again...

Love,
Marisol

1 comments:

Amy said...

OMG I about died when I saw that pic of JoJo and the gun! HAhahahha too funny!

I would love to see pull out a gun with your perfectly manictured hands :) VERY CUTE - good shot too!

ALSO - OMG LOOOOVE the banner! You are blogging queen!

You have a fun life Quish!