What da... in San Antonio

Thursday, April 30, 2009

This past weekend I took a trip to San Antonio to party it up at the famous Fiestas. I had a great time, great food and just a lot of fun. However, there is one thing I just couldn't help but to notice.... people out there are so stuck in the early 90's. Now I know, who am I to judge? I'm no beauty queen myself but sometimes you should just know what you CAN and CAN NOT do. So instead of me taking pictures of the event, I decided I would make a " WHAT'DA..." session and take pics of the people! I'll say it again... I know I'm no BEAUTY QUEEN and some may say this is mean but its all out of fun. Its just crazy what you see when you're out of town. And to top it off...its my RAZA!I love my peeps to the end but I still had to call them out... So what do you think? Would these fall under the "WHAT DA'..." category?

0 comments: