What's New

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

I quit IKON! Yep, I finally did it. January 4th was my last day. February 4th marked my one month anniversary as a business owner. It feels great... I always said I refuse to work for someone the rest of my life and I finally did it. Although there have been some challenges, its going great!

So what kind of business did I open??? Well I started my own job placement agency for the deaf and hard of hearing. We offer job placement services, job coaching, interpreting services and job employment support. I'm not alone on all this, I have a great business partner name Kelly Reagan who has been working her butt off to make it all happen as well. So I"m going to give her credit. I have to congratulate us because yesterday we placed our first client...our hard work has finally paid off!! But it doesn't stop there. We have a great amount of clients waiting for the same success story. I hope we're able to place them all! Or should I say... We will place them all. (I refuse to spit out negative as we start our business)

What else is new??? Carlos is going to be a home owner!!! February 19th Carlos closes on his house and I'm so excited for him. This weekend we went furniture shopping...it was lots of fun! And for all of you who are wondering if I"m moving in...NO I'M NOT!...Lol However, I'm super excited for him.

I'm going to start blogging again (or so I think I am) My friends have asked "whatever happened to you blogging?" Well it gets to become a task and I put it off like a lot of other tasks...lol However, for the sake of keeping those who I don't see all the time updated... I will start blogging again. Summer is coming up so stay tuned for the next addition of "What Da" pics. I can't wait!

p.s.
I"m accepting all "what da" pics as I prepare my posts for the year

0 comments: